What Is Zhewitra 20?
About Zhewitra 20
- Composition: Vardenafil.
- Power: 20 mg
- Used for: Vardenafil is a compound that is used in managing male sexual problems like erectile dysfunction i.e erections that are not firm enough, or which last too short.
- Pharmaceutical form: tablets.
- Packaging: 10 tablets in a strip, encased in a cardboard box.
- Manufacturer : Sunrise Remedies Pvt LTD, India .
“Impotence” is not the end!
Erectile dysfunction can occur due to multiple reasons, broadly divided into physical and psychological. Though this condition may seem not so critical, it puts a great deal of psychological burden on men, and may also affect the relationship between the partners.
Zhewitra 20 mg with Vardenafil 20 mg as its content, is a highly effective medication, which is used in patients with erectile dysfunction. Zhewitra 20 mg is a medicine introduced by Sunrise Remedies Pvt LTD India, which is recommended by many health care professionals all over the world, for helping patients with feeble or soft erections, that do not last long enough.
Zhewitra 20 mg Uses :
- Vardenafil 20 mg is a rapid-acting medicine used in patients with erectile dysfunction, having softer and feeble erections, or erections that do not last long enough in men.
How does Zhewitra 20 mg work?
- Vardenafil 20 mg is an agent that works as a PDE 5 inhibitor. As there is a limitation of the phosphodiesterase 5 neurotransmitter, there is a reduction in the degradation of cGMP. As a result, there occurs an accumulation of cGMP in the cleft. This pool of cGMP leads to increased blood flow to the penis, relaxing the muscles and blood vessels in the poenis. Hence, all together this leads to stronger and firmer erections that last long enough to have satisfactory sex.
Zhewitra 20 mg Dosage :
- Zhewitra 20 mg having Vardenafil as the active agent, is generally prescribed to be taken one tablet per day, one hour before having planned sexual intercourse.
- Zhewitra 20 mg is a medicine that has to be taken only after a doctor’s prescription. Take the medicine as advised by your doctor. If at all you forget your dose, just take one tablet of zhewitra 20 mg as soon as you remember and plan for sex after one hour of taking the medicine. Avoid taking the dose if your succeeding dose is to be taken soon, as this may cause side effects.
- An overdose of any medicine is undesirable. So, in case of an overdose of Zhewitra 20mg, inform your doctor as soon as possible.
How to take Zhewitra 20?
- Swallow one whole tablet or as prescribed by the doctor of zhewitra 2 mg with a glass full of water. Do not cut or smash it. Take Zhewitra 20 mg only once a day. One can take Zhewitra 20 mg one hour before having sex, as it takes about 30 minutes to 40 minutes to work efficiently. An external sexual stimulus is required to see the actual effects of the Zhewitra 20 mg tablet.
Can I buy Zhewitra 20 mg drug online?
Yeah, you can have a hassle-free online purchase of Zhewitra 20 mg from Our Online Store Generic Corner.
Top Selling Medicine Here:
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption, if you are taking Zhewita 20 mg for maintaining your safety.
- In case, if you are allergic to Vardenafil 20 mg, do not take Zhewitra 20mg, and inform your doctor about it.
- If you are taking any alternative medicine treatment, inform the doctor before starting Zhewitra 20mg.
- Food with lots of fat and oil should be skipped during the consumption of Zhewitra 20mg.
- Zhewitra 20 mg has been strictly prohibited to use for women and men under the age of 18 years.
- No one should take Zhewitra 20mg without a prescription given by a registered medical practitioner after the evaluation of his medical history and current symptoms.
- Dangerous or risky tasks must be avoided while taking Zhewitra 20mg, as some accompanying symptoms like dizziness may make it too risky.
- Get yourself evaluated by a registered medical practitioner, including your medical history and the treatment you are taking currently, as it may interfere with the action of Zhewitra20 mg.
- If you are taking medications like Asprin, paracetamol, Tylenol, anti-depressants, anti–fungal medicine, taking organ donor recipient medicine, medication for managing AIDS or if you are taking Nitrates medicine, inform your doctor before, as these may interfere with Zhewitmg.
- If you are getting treated for insomnia or epilepsy, the medicinal relationship between Zhewitra 20mg and those medicines should be checked.
- Make sure that you do not self-medicate yourself, always follow the doctor’s prescription and instructions.
Patients having the below-mentioned diseases must be cautious before taking Zhewitra 20mg.
- Heart-related diseases or circulatory diseases, including myocardial infarction, stroke, aortic stenosis, arrhythmias, endocarditis, pulmonary hypertension, etc .
- Ongoing treatment for managing HIV ( human immunodeficiency virus ) .
- Organ donor recipient.
- Mental health disorders like OCD, Schizophrenia, dementia, depression, panic attacks, etc.
- Liver diseases and kidney diseases on medication.
- Bone marrow disorders, AML, CML, CLL, ALL, myeloma.
- Deformities of the penis ( congenital or acquired ).
- History of convulsions, and on medication.
Zhewitra 20 mg Side Effects
- Urticaria and itching of the skin.
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Digestive disorders and bloating
- Episodes of sleeplessness
- The sensation of heat all over the body, especially on the face.
- Humming in ear
- Sudden hypertension or hypotension
- Panic attacks or restlessness
- Excessive sweating
- Palpitations o of heart
- Disorientation temporarily
- Congestion of nose
- Blurred vision or spots in front of the eyes.
- ( Priapism ) painful and long-lasting erections
- Heavy pain in the head
- Persistent nausea and bilious vomiting
- Lightheadedness and vertigo
- Excessive sleepiness. Etc
In case you get these or any other symptoms, go to the doctor immediately and do not take your next dose of Zhewitra 20 mg.
Where to Buy Zhewitra 20mg
- Zhewitra 20 mg can be easily bought from a nearby pharmaceutical shop or online from any reliable source website.