Janumet 50 mg/1000 mg Tablets
What are Janumet 50 mg/1000 mg Tablets?
- This tablets are the medical treatment for treating type 2 Diabetes mellitus. Janumet 50 mg/1000 mg Brings a natural balance in the body sugar and reduces the probabilities of getting kidney damage, blindness, nerve problems, loss of limbs, and sexual dysfunction. Even the right treatment and proper cure of type 2 diabetes mellitus reduce heart attack or heart stroke chances.
About Janumet 50 mg/1000 mg Tablet
- This has Sitagliptin and Metformin in itself, making it more effective against type 2 Diabetes mellitus. Sitagliptin Is responsible for controlling blood sugar levels and stimulates insulin release in the body of the person. However, Metformin restoring the body’s natural response to insulin secretion and activating the body to ready produce natural insulin to balance raw sugar.
For what is Janumet 50 mg/1000 mg Tablet used?
- Janumet 50 mg/1000 mg is used for treating type 2 Diabetes mellitus. Moreover, Janumet 50 mg/1000 mg tablets lower the blood sugar and stimulate the natural insulin in the body.
Janumet 50 mg/1000 mg Tablet Dosage
- Always follow the physician’s instructions before even beginning the course of this tablet. Undergo a thorough diagnosis process, get the report analyzed, and narrow down the exact problem and then begin with the course of medication. Once the process starts, follow the entire medical prescription as suggested and directed by the doctor. The medicine takes approximately 1-2 to get activated and starts functioning in the person’s body. Whereas the timings of existing the chemical of Janumet 50 mg/1000 mg in the person’s body may differ, it is still uncertain.
- Do not miss the doses of Janumet 50 mg/1000 mg. type 2 Diabetes mellitus directly impacts the entire body mechanism of the person. If the body sugar level rises, the probabilities of heart attack, heart stroke, kidney failure, and others ailments and diseases. So, do not escape any of the doses. If the patient forgets, then inform the physician regarding the same immediately.
- Excess consumption of chemicals is harmful and dangerous for the inside well-being of the person. So, do not take Janumet 50 mg/1000 mg in overdoses; however, if one has consumed Janumet 50 mg/1000 mg more than the prescription, the physician instantly gets the remedial medicines.
How to take Janumet 50 mg/1000 mg Tablet?
- Follow the instruction of the physician while going through the course of Janumet 50 mg/1000 mg. do not split or break the tablets before taking them. Otherwise, the medicine may lose its essence and may not be any more effective in preventing type 2 Diabetes mellitus.
Doctor Recommended Other Choice Here:
Can I buy this drug online?
- Yes. One can buy Janumet 50 mg/1000 mg from various online platforms such as an online store – Generic corner, virtual pharmacy, company’s website, applications, portals, and online medical shops. However, check the credibility, confidentiality of data, privacy and security, and trustworthiness of harmful online outlets before placing the order.
Precaution and Warnings
1.Use in child – Children below 18 years Should not use Janumet 50 mg/1000 mg Tablet.
2.Bullous pemphigoid – Janumet 50 mg/1000 mg tablet intake may increase the hypersensitivity of the skin of the person taking the tablet and may lead to rashes, flashing on the skin, or similar other skin issues.
3.Diabetic ketoacidosis – Patients with Diabetic ketoacidosis or related history should not take the doses of Janumet 50 mg.
4.Type 1 diabetes mellitus – The doctor would never prescribe Janumet 50 mg/1000 mg if the patient is going through Type 1 diabetes mellitus.
5.Lactic Acidosis – Janumet 50 mg/1000 mg doses raise the probabilities of Lactic Acidosis by many folds. So, the ones suffering from heart issues and kidney problems should not take the drug.
6.Kidney disease – Janumet 50 mg/1000 mg is not even the Wise decision to cure type 2 diabetes mellitus if the person suffers from any Kidney Disease or hides recent kidney surgery.
7.Alcohol use – The reaction between alcohol and Janumet 50 mg/1000 mg is unsafe for the entire health and well-being of the person who is consuming these tablets. So, if the person has begun the course, they should stop drinking alcohol immediately.
8.Stress – If the patient is going through some fever, trauma, surgeries, or accidents, then consult a physician before beginning the course of Janumet 50 mg/1000 mg.
9.Diarrhea – Janumet 50 mg/1000 mg is not favorable in the case of diarrhea. If the person has an upset stomach, frequent diarrhea issues, and other stomach-related problems, they should not take it.
10.Vitamin B12 deficiency – If the person has a Vitamin B12, then Janumet 50 mg/1000 mg is not the right option to cure type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Janumet 50 mg/1000 mg Tablet Side Effects
1.Anxiety – After beginning the course of the drug, the patient may go through a phase of fear, worries, or stress. However, in case the burden increases and becomes unbearable, inform the physician immediately.
2.Chills – There are probabilities of getting chills during Janumet 50 mg/1000 mg.
3.Blurred vision – There are probabilities of getting some differences in the person taking the doses of Janumet 50 mg/1000 mg. the blurriness in the eye is temporary and normalizes once the course is over.
4.Confusion – The patient may go through a phase of confusion, uncertainty, and irritation while following the course.
5.Cough and Sore throat – Janumet 50 mg/1000 mg increases the possibility of getting a common cold, cough, or sore throat to the person taking the doses. But these are temporary signs and side effects and disappear after some.
6.Fever – The patient with diabetes 2 Mellitus may experience frequent fever after beginning the course of 50 mg/1000 mg. However, it is expected till the time the fever is mild and controllable.
7.Nausea and vomiting and Diarrhea – This may create some imbalance in the body mechanism of the person taking these pills. As a result, it causes nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea in extreme cases.
8.Abdominal pain – Abdominal pain is one of the most frequently observed insane side effects of 50 mg/1000 mg. it is not a thing to worry about unless it becomes out of control and uncomfortable.
9.Weakness – The person may feel weak, tired, and exhaust during and after Janumet 50 mg/1000 mg.
10.Chest discomfort – As the medicine impacts the person’s heart and entire body mechanism, it may give rise to chest pain or discomfort.
11.Headache – Headaches are most frequently experienced by the patient with type 2 Diabetes mellitus taking the course of 50 mg/1000 mg.
12.Runny nose – Runny nose is one of them and other signs that a person has some side effects of Janumet 50 mg/1000 mg. However, it is not a thing to worry about because it is temporarily signed and disappears in some time.
13.Belching and heartburn – There are chances of belching and heartburn while on Janumet 50 mg/1000 mg prescription.
14.Swollen joints – There are possibilities swollen joints of the patient undergoing type 2 diabetes mellitus treatment.
Is this drug being safe?
- Yes. Janumet 50 mg/1000 mg is an FDA-approved drug, scientifically proven medicine, and one of the most preferred treatments for type 2 Diabetes mellitus. It is a safe, secured, and trustable drug for treating your condition of type 2 Diabetes mellitus.
Is this Tablet be used for the rest of your living?
- No. One should take Janumet 50 mg/1000 mg tablets only until the doctor prescribes and directs to take them. following the course after that can lead to some serious consequences and health impacts and side effects on the well-being of the person
Does Janumet 50 mg/1000 mg Tablet work?
- Yes. 50 mg/1000 mg does work in treating type 2 Diabetes mellitus.
Is Janumet good for diabetes?
- Yes. 50 mg/1000 mg is a good choice for treating type 2 Diabetes mellitus.
When should I take Janumet 50/1000?
- One should take 50 mg/1000 mg tablets after getting a prescription from the physician.